Saturday, August 06, 2005

Home-based telephone agents with LiveOps

Category: Telecommuting/Work at home > Telephone based > Customer Service > LiveOps

I have recently discovered (and signed up with) a company called LiveOps. If you have previous "call center" experience and would like to do similar work from your home, this might be the right thing for you.

The best thing about LiveOps is that you can set your own hours, in 30-minute increments. This provides excellent flexibility.

Working for LiveOps is true telecommuting. The at-home agents are not employees of the company, but independent contractors. That means that taxes are not automatically taken out of your paychecks (paychecks come twice a month), so you'll need to have some discipline in saving some of your pay for tax time! :)

I am still in the initial phase, and I will keep you all posted to let you know how it's going!
Feel free to post a comment if you have any questions or would like to share your experiences.

On the web: www.liveops.com

3 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Weight Loss said...

Hey DMC, you have a great blog here. Home-based telephone agents with LiveOps caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a work from home moms site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways DMC thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.