Sunday, November 27, 2005

Selling on eBay continued: Drop-Shipping and Wholesale

Category > Income > Online Auctions > eBay > Selling

Anyone who has done a google search for wholesale sources or dropshippers has certainly come to the same conclusion as I have: "Every site that comes up is either a scam or a 'fake' site comprised of more 'fake' links!"

The fact is, it's not easy to find a good source of information if you're wanting to start selling online (particularly on eBay) by using a wholesaler/ light bulk supplier, or a company that offers dropshipping.

Unfortunately, I don't have a list to provide to you today. However, this is our opportunity to share some advice and leads with each other.

Anyone who has had some success in this realm, please post a reply. I know a lot of this information is closely guarded (if not "TOP SECRET"), but I'm sure there are charitable people out there who can at least offer some sound advice on where to start!

As I come up with more information or leads, I'll post it here.

Now-- it's your turn!

1 comment:

D said...

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I know we can find what we are looking for if we all work together!